This is one of those meals you can cook if you’re on a tight budget.
- squash, cubed
- string beans, cut
- onions, chopped
- green long chilis, sliced in half
- coconut milk (gata)
- boil down coconut milk to a thicker consistency.
- add chilis and onions.
- add cubed squash, cover. let it simmer a bit. season fish sauce (patis) to taste.
- next the string beans. then add some water if needed.
- put in chicaron. let it simmer until desired texture of the vegetables are achieved.
Don’t over cook the vegetables. It’s more delicious when its crunchy or something…
And here’s my masterpiece!
image is from my previous food blog – foodhavenonthenet.blogspot.com