As I am exploring for some new and budget saver recipes online, I found this interesting recipe…
Veggies Cheese Soup
I said interesting because there is a cheese ingredient to it, and my little tyke loves cheese… that’s why I’m trying this soup recipe this Friday. Also, a good menu for rainy days. Here are the ingredients and the process how to cook this soup.
- 1 pc. large onion, sliced
- 1 pc. chicken bouillon cube
- 1 stalk celery… (ooppss, can i have an alternative for this?)
- 1 pc. medium carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup Del Monte Salad Macaroni
- 1 pouch (250 g.) Del Monte Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 150 g. baguio pechay, diced (can i use cabbage here?)
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- Boil 3 and 1/4 cups of water with onion, bouillon cube, celery and half of carrot. Simmer for 5 min. or until veggies are tender. Mash the veggies.
- Add Del Monte Macaroni, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce, remaining carrot, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add milk, pechay and cheese. Simmer for 2 mins.
I’ll be posting my own version of Veggies Cheese Soup this Friday!
Keep you posted!