Not everybody I know likes to eat bitter gourd (ampalaya), but my little baby does…
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 medium-sized bitter gourd (ampalaya)
- 1/4 kilo ground pork (giniling)
- pork cube cut in half
- 1 egg, beaten
- soy sauce to taste
- Boil the ground pork until water dries out.
- Cut the medium size bitter gourd, garlic and onion into strips.
- Sautee the garlic until golden brown, put the onion, the ground pork and the pork cube. Then soy sauce to taste. Cover. After 2-3 mins, mix the bitter gourd, cover again. Don’t over cook the vegetable. After 3-5 mins, put in the beat egg, then mix.
- Let it simmer for about 3-5 mins. Or cook until your desired taste.