Yes, I’ve got to ask anyone on this?
I have been very conscious about my triceps lately because of the unwanted ‘loose fats’ that hangs on the triceps area. It’s getting saggy as I look at it and of course, I still want to take care of myself and look my best even though I’m busy taking care of my two kids. Busy at home won’t stop me from getting the body I want especially now that I already lose a lot of pounds since I’ve given birth.
First, I would like to tone my triceps and getting rid of those saggy flabby arms on my back-of-the-upper-arm area. I found a video that can help me tone my triceps, and more tricep-toning exercises below.
In the video:
- Triangle Wall Pushup (a great modification until you’re strong enough to do triangle pushups on the ground)
- Dumbbell Triceps Kickbacks
- Triceps Dips with Bent Knees (here’s a modification if you can’t perform these with your legs fully extended)
I’ll go for endurance so that’ll be 2-3 sets with 12-15 reps as per the instruction of the trainer.
There’s an alternative for the push up work out, the Side Arm Push Up. It said to tone your triceps, deltoids, and the outside of your chest.
- Lie on your right side with your knees and hip bent to 45 degrees. Wrap your left arm around your waist, and place your left hand in front of your right shoulder with your fingertips parallel to your body. Keep your waist lifted with energy shooting out of the top of your head.
- On an exhale, press your left hand into the ground and push yourself up, straightening the left elbow. Inhale, and slowly lower yourself back to starting position.
- Do three sets of 10 to 15 reps.
I will need to get my full strength back, then I’ll start toning my flabby triceps. 🙂