Anyway, here’s some info:
Waffle pops are small round waffle with a filling inside, in this recipe we put hotdog pops, and a stick to hold the waffle pop.
Actually, I was planning to cook one of my Little Zoie’s favorite snack, the pancakes, but got intrigued in the recipe I found at the back of a pancake (and waffle) mix… so, I made this waffle pops instead of the pancakes.
Sharing with you on how to do this:
- 1 180-grm pack of Magnolia Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 500 grm pack of Purefoods TJ Hotdog Balls
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- BBQ sticks, I used small sticks used by fishball vendors.
- Blanch hotdog balls in boiling water for 3 mins. Drain hotdogs and pat dry.
- Skewer hotdog balls (1 pc per BBQ stick) and set aside.
- Mix Magnolia Pancake & Waffle Mix with egg and water until smooth and free of lumps.
- Heat oil at medium-high setting.
- Coat hotdog balls with batter forming a ball.
- Deep fry, turning the stick while cooking until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe can make 14-16 servings. This is a good snack food for your little tykes!
Have fun trying them!