i have planned of cooking pork afritada but instead of preparing the its ingredients, i have prepared ingredients for a pork menudo dish…
anyway, the ingredients are already prepared, so let’s get this started then…
- 1/4 pork kasim, chopped into cubes, I soften my pork by boiling them for a few minutes
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 1 medium carrot, chopped into cubes
- 3-4 pcs. regular hotdog
- 2 cloves of garlic, pinched
- 1 regular onion, in my recipe I used 1/2 of big sweet onion
- 115 grms of tomato sauce
- 1/2 pork cubes or half cup of pork stock
- fish sauce and pepper to taste
- Sautè garlic, onion and hotdog. I want my hotdogs fried or you can put it together with the carrot.
- Put in pork, potatoes and carrot, cook them in medium heat.
- Add on pork cubes or pork stock and the tomato sauce. Put some fish sauce and pepper (if desired) to taste.
- Let it simmer until desired tenderness of potatoes and carrot are achieved.
This is my finished product! Let’s eat!