I haven’t tried this before, last night was just the first time… and I love the outcome of my dish!
DELICIOUS! Of course, again… had ate a lot of rice servings because its delicious, even though its spicy!
- 1/4 pork kasim, chopped, I love pork kasim… lols!
- 3-4 pcs tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, pinched and sliced
- 2 chili peppers (siling labuyo), sliced, depends on how you want your dish to be spicy.
- soy sauce, vinegar, pepper to taste
- Fry pork. Set aside.
- Fry tofu. Set aside.
- Sautè garlic, and onion until golden brown if desired. Add in the fried pork and tofu.
- Put in the chili peppers, a little stir, then put soy sauce, vinegar and pepper to taste.
- If desired taste is achieved, let it simmer for a couple of minutes… then turn off the heat.
Hubby ate a lot last night… and not only that, he made a shout out in his FB account!